I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Remote Post: Kolf Sports Center

I come to you from the Kolf Sports Center on the UW Oshkosh campus. It is 11:22 PM and I trying to stay strong. The festivities began at 6:00 PM. Christa and I have been walking off and on throughout the evening. Greg and I even ran for two miles :). In between the fits of walking and running, I have worked on other stuff: the AD&D adventure for tomorrow is ready, my Disciple work is ready and I even taught Christa and how to play Magic: The Gathering...again. She did pretty good. She remembers more than she thinks.

Can Jim make it until 2:00 AM? We'll see.

0 comments: