I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm Certified!

At 11:00 AM yesterday, I met with the District Committee on Ordained Ministry so that I could interview for being a certified candidate for ministry. After a 40 minute interview and 15 minutes waiting period while they made their decision, they brought Lucretia, Christa and I into the interview room to let me know that I had been unanimously approved for certified candidacy.

It is a good feeling to have this major part of the process over. At this point, I wait until January 2009 to point my name out there as someone available for appointment for pursuit of licensed ministry.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jim. I'm sure this is going to be a fruitful process for you and Christa...