I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday Randomness

I thought I would take today's entry to highlight some of the stuff that has happened over the last few days:
  • I have been fighting off a cold the last few days. Each day it was a different symptom. I feel like I am now over the majority of my symptoms, but today I am still fighting the soar throat and raspy voice. Perhaps one last evening of sleep will put it away.
  • The Game-a-Thon was a success! There were folks that lasted the entire 24 hours. I will find out how much money was raised tomorrow when I take the money in, but I am excited. We probably raised around $50. I made it from 3 PM until 2 AM. Then I had to go to bed. I just can't do the all-nighters anymore. That should be interesting because Relay for Life goes from 6 PM - 6 AM.
  • Gaming today was a little sparse. We only had three people show up. But, those three people had a good time. I am really hoping that we can get more people to get involved with this. Three people won't cut it long term.
  • I have been playing Forza Motorsport 2 over the last few days. It's OK. I just don't think I'll ever get into racing games.

0 comments: