I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, April 04, 2008

Remote Post: Weekend Preview

I am again hanging out at FUMC Oshkosh playing the role of church administrative assistant from 8:00 AM to noon today. Hopefully, if MIO can get webmail going, I will have access to E-mail while I am here. I can actually get quite a bit of work done with E-mail access.

It feels like this week has blown by. Usually the second half of the spring semester goes really fast...it has certainly started that way. Already, I am thinking about the weekend and how to enjoy it.

Christa has asked about seeing a movie this weekend. I wouldn't mind seeing 21, but other than that there aren't many movies that I'd like to see. My XBox 360 has been sadly reneglected this week...I look forward to playing Mass Effect. I am also hoping to just relax, hang out with Cgrista and not worry about the paperwork for my ministry meeting next Thursday.

0 comments: