I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A New Appreciation...

Through the Continuing Education Office at UW Oshkosh, I signed up for a class called Wines Around the World. It will be meeting over the next six Monday evenings. My first class was last night.

I learned a great deal about the wines of Argentina and Chile. Have no fear, we only take small samples of each wine. There is no fear of Jim stumbling home from the Pollock House to Webster Hall (which I would add is only about fifty feet away).

I am looking forward to gathering more information about wine. We will be learning about France, Italy, California and Australia among other areas.

0 comments: