I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Endings and Beginnings

Tonight is my last Wines Around the World class. We will be meeting at Primo restaurant on Jackson Street. We will have the option to order dinner while we survey various wines. This class has been interesting for me and I have learned a lot about wine. It does make me realize that I am more of a beer drinker. My range of wines that I enjoyed was pretty limited, but at least I know now :).

Tonight is a also the first game of the 2008 summer softball season. When I woke up this morning, the snow, rain and cold temperatures didn't seem too conducive to softball. The weather doesn't look like it's going to get much better today. We'll see if it happens. We don't play until 9:30 and we are the 5th game of the evening. When those games start to run behind it is possible that we won't play until 10:00 or 10:30. My bedtime is 11:00 PM! Regardless, the first game will probably be a struggled, and I will give you the full results tomorrow. Hopefully all this running and weightlifting will pay off :).

Other News:
  • Gaming was fun again. Only two sessions left for the spring semester. This coming Sunday we may actually have six people there to play.
  • Christa seems to also be a fan of Burnout Paradise. Perhaps this will be a game that we purchase after we return it to the rental store.
  • Relay for Life was a good time. I made it to 2AM. It was a big improvement over last year. It will likely take awhile to recover from lack of sleep, but it was for a good cause!

0 comments: