I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Back To It

Today was one of those days where I didn't have much of a chance to breath. After a full day of work in the Webster RHD Office, I ran off to three hours of CA/PA interviews. Now I am sitting in my office helping out with the pizza sale. OK...I am pretty much sitting in my office chair, playing Scrabble, but I'm here.

As the day went along, I had very random requests come up that kept me away from some of my more major tasks this week. I am presenting the book Fish Out of Water for the RHDs on Tuesday and I am starting to coordinate the application and selection process for a Residence Life scholarship.

I am definitely looking forward to Thanksgiving Break...it has been a crazy fall semester!

0 comments: