I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Weekend Highlights

Highlights from the Weekend:
  1. Christa's presentation at MSOE went very well. She was forced to go over time because she answered so many questions!
  2. Hamilton won their football game. Robby will get to play more football. They are one win away from the Division II Championship! Hamilton will be playing Verona next weekend. I am hoping to be able to get to go to that game. I will need to find someone willing to hold the duty phone...
  3. The Shully's reunion was a lot of fun, but it was at the end of a long day. I had the chance to meet some of the cooks that I worked for in various parties in 98 and 99. Almost everyone remembers me for making all of those Parmesan cheese cups. I did make 1,500. That's hard to forget.
  4. The church service I was supposed to do today was already being covered by someone who assumed he had the service, but never contacted the pastor to verify. So, two people were ready. He already had an organist on the way and was set-up, so it was fine with me. Christa and I got some grocery shopping in.
  5. Packers...not a highlight. Just poor play. They were lucky to even be in that game. *sigh*

0 comments: