I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Building Closing

At 10:00 PM tonight, the residence halls close for Thanksgiving Break. Given that we have been in school for 12 weeks straight, the student deserve a break! They can use some time to relax and get away from the stress of school. I know I can use a break. This is one of my favorite days of the year...slowly seeing people trickle out of the building. Soon, it gets quiet. I forget how quiet a residence hall can be when there aren't any people in it :).

Other News:
  1. Wow! Did the Packers lay an egg or what? Way to show the world what a crappy team you are.
  2. I have won two in a row and have climbed to 7th place in the league. I just might be able to sneak into the playoffs!
  3. I am excited to be having lunch with Peter tomorrow. He is in town for the Thanksgiving Break.
  4. This break will be a great chance to catch up on my video game playing and a great chance to get working on the AD&D campaign.

0 comments: