I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The New XBox Live Experience

Yesterday, I downloaded the new XBox Live system for my XBox 360. It only took 20 minutes total, so it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Here are my brief thoughts:
  1. I sense a need to compete with the Wii. I now have an avatar that looks strangely like what is offered with the Wii.
  2. The interface is much more hip and high-tech, with lots of graphics and a fancy interface. Personally, I find it much harder to navigate. But, it doesn't have the three year old feel of the original interface.
Huh...really, that's about it. I am curious to check out the new features over the next few days. It's probably like Facebook. We hate anything new, but later get used to it and don't find it too bad ;).

0 comments: