I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fable 2 & Video Games

I have not had a lot to talk about over the last few days. Now that things have seemingly died down a little bit in my life, I felt as though I could start playing some video games. I finally cracked open Fable 2 and have played it for around 1-2 hours for last couple nights. The game is quite good! I haven't advanced too far into the story, but I really appreciate the open-ended of the game. The combat system is simple and reminds me of a Kung Fu movie; one person attacks while the others wait around. I will keep you posted as I continue playing.

Christa and I have had the chance to play Rock Band and it's been great. But, it has been nice to get back into playing other games on the 360. Making some time to play has rounded out my day and decreased my stress level, especially when I play late at night before I go to bed. I do make sure only to play games after I've gotten all other work done (It's like being a kid!).

My good friend Nick is right, there are too many good games out right now:
  • Call of Duty: World at War
  • Gears of War 2
  • Lost Odyssey
  • Guiter Hero World Tour
Thank goodness for Thanksgiving and Winter Break.

0 comments: