I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend Highlights

Sorry for not reporting much for the last few days. It was a busy week for me at work. I had a nice relaxing weekend and can report on a few highlights from the weekend that was:
  1. The AD&D group I head up actually played yesterday. It was necessarily the most action packed in the combat area, but the group can to a decision on where they were headed next. It also helps me to prepare for what is in store for them in December and 2nd semester.
  2. Nick stuck around and I got to preview some games that may be worth a look at: Fallout 3 and Assassin's Creed (which he let me borrow). We also got to play some Rock Band 2 with Christa.
  3. Christa and I got to watch a whole Packer game together. We haven't been able to do that in quite some time.

0 comments: