I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend Highlights

  1. I saw the Badgers barely beat a Division I-AA team on Saturday. I definitely enjoyed seeing the Madison Marching Band, especially at half time. I also enjoyed participating in the "Jump Around" at the end of the 3rd quarter. The game was a joke, but at least they won.
  2. Christa and I saw Shooter this weekend. Good flick! It was an under the radar movie, but we really enjoyed it.
  3. I got to help out with the church service this Sunday, sing a quartet and make a salad for the potluck. It was a busy Sunday, all before noon.
  4. Christa and I watched Empire Strikes Back on the HDTV with the new sound system. Wow...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm new at this blogging thing, and I really like the way you set this blog up. Check out my "Free XBOX 360" Blog and let me know what you think! Thanks.

Free XBOX 360 Elite
Tracking #'s provided!