I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 3: Mediation Class

A few mid-week observations:
  • Role plays are more comfortable. They are a good learning experience. I am learning just as much from being an actor as I am from being a mediator. There are times when I feel pretty engrossed in the role that I am playing. It must be the AD&D experience. I just need to remember that there are no dice involved. :)
  • The days are starting to wear on me. I am appreciating the experience, but definitely wish I could have a a few days of "break." I am going to try as much as possible to do that this weekend.
  • Some people's styles and personalities are beginning to wear on me. From the group dynamics perspective, we have moved from the "polite" stage.
Two days...and a lot of practice...to go :).

0 comments: