I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Rock Band Renewal

Christa and I can both tell you that we are both extremely exhausted. Christa has been working extremely hard in her student teaching and is preparing for an opportunity soon when she will be teaching every class of the day for two weeks. She is also preparing her resume to be posted on Titan Jobs! I have been busy with CA selection, OPE, letters of recommendation and other administrative stuff.

During the completion of the Endless Setlist 2 on Rock Band 2, our drum set broke. Despite some attempts on my part to take apart the set and seeing if I could fit it, it does not look promising. As such we ordered the new wireless drum set for the XBox 360. They are hard to find in stores and are expensive on many places on-line. We found a set for pretty cheap.

We are tracking it on FedEx.com and hoping to see them on Saturday. Given all the work we have been doing, it will be nice to kick back and play some Rock Band 2!

0 comments: