I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday Shamrock Shuffle

Today was the 2nd Annual Shamrock Shuffle. The route was pretty much the same as last year, but this time I walked. If I ran the 5K, I would have zapped all my energy and would have been completely useless the rest of the day. That would be possible given my need to prepare a sermon and an AD&D adventure. It did just feel good to get outside and take in some of the fresh air.

Notes:
  1. There is no such thing as a 1st Annual event. It is not annual until it happens more than once. This has bugged me from my time as a Copy Editor for the Advance Titan.
  2. The weather is gorgeous today. Too bad all of the ground is soaking wet!
  3. Tomorrow I lead the three worship services at Algoma Boulevard United Methodist Church. Three! It should be interesting.
  4. Million Dollar Baby is a really sad movie and not what I expected. While very good, it could have been a classic if it was paced better and have better character development.

0 comments: