I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Time to Catch Up

I realize it's been awhile. It has been a mixture of being tired, being busy and being otherwise distracted. I will do my best to catch everyone up on what has gone on over the last few days:
  • I finished up mediation training. It was an incredible experience, but by Friday afternoon I was burned out. I learned a great deal, for both being an RHD and for being a pastor.
  • I have gotten sucked back into playing Mass Effect. It is amazing what one is willing to do to pick up a few extra achievement points :).
  • Christa and I caught a few movies over the weekend: A Scanner Darkly and Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome. Two men enter...one man leave! :)
There are the highlights. I should be able to keep up more now with the daily entries.

0 comments: