I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

From the Gaming Side of the House...

I have talked quite a few times about the wrapping up my last year as an RHD. Depending on schedules, the AD&D gaming group that has met for the past three years will also most likely be phased out as well.

My biggest concern is that two of the founding members of the group will be graduating this semester. I am very happy that they have completed school, but that leaves quite a void for the group. A few other members that started out have begun not showing up recently. I don't know where I'm going to be placed for the ministry, but if it's nearby, perhaps it can keep going. We'll just need to recruit some new members.

Of all the campaigns for all the RPG games that I have played, this one has been the most consistent. It has really fun to watch the participants (both players and the DM) grow through the three years. I feel as though the adventures haven gotten more detailed and the plot lines have become more intriguing. I feel as though the characters are realizing more the consequences and benefits of actions. They have also kept me on my toes to make sure I think about all possible solutions to a situation.

The Party of Pholtus is currently adventuring in the Lordship of the Isles, trying to find the Sceptre of Pholtus. They were doing OK until they got captured by pirates. For more information, check HERE.

0 comments: