I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, March 02, 2009

Slient Vendetta

My friends Nick and Jason got me hooked into a game called Silent Vendetta. The best thing it has going for it is that it is turn-based. Thus, you only have so many points to spend and then your turn is over and it takes time to recharge. It can be a quick distraction, but does not get you sucked in for hours.

You are a gangster and you commit crimes and train at the gym to improve yourself. Gather money and items to help you. Eventually, you can join a gang and receive additional resources.

If you're interested in trying it out, please go HERE. I get points for referring folks.

0 comments: