I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Random Thoughts

  • I guess you can say that we have officially begun packing. I am in the process of going through my books. Yikes! There are a lot of I am taking up to Half Price Books because I don't need them anymore, but I still have quite a few. If anyone has any boxes they are willing to let us use, let us know! :)
  • I will be having a busy Sunday. In the morning, I will be leading the New Membership Liturgy as well as other components of the church service in the absence of our pastor. That afternoon, I will be leading my third Vesper Service at the Evergreen Retirement Community. That night, we have a baby shower for two residence families.
  • Christa is working a full weekend at Settler's Mill Mini-Golf. It is over by the Outlet Mall. You should check it out.
  • I rented Resident Evil 5. Why I rented a first person shooter game, I'll never know. I suck. :(

0 comments: