I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Weekend of Movies

Christa and I have been really busy for the last few months. The summer of blockbuster movies has not accommodated our schedule. Thus, we are a little behind. Hearing mixed reviews at best for Wolverine, we are going to wait and catch that one on video...it is already in the Netflix queue :).

This weekend, the plan is to see both Star Trek & Angels and Demons. We hope to see one Saturday and one Sunday. I'll let you know my thoughts once we've seen them.

Tonight we will be watching Capote on DVD.

One of these weekends, I will be on my way to Mequon to see Terminator Salvation. My dad would be interested in going, but Christa is not.

0 comments: