I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, May 01, 2009

Sleep...

I only slept four hours last night. It was a combination of being on duty last night as well as dealing with noise from some of the folks that live above us.
Link
I was actually quite productive given how tired I am, but I feel as though there was a haze the entire day. I feel lethargic and really just want to sleep.

Christa and I will hopefully get to watch Traitor tonight. If energy holds out, we will also watch this week's episode of Deadliest Catch. The EOY dance is being held in the Albee Upper Gym tonight. I hope to at least make an appearance there

I will need the sleep...it's going to be a busy weekend.

0 comments: