I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Remote Post: Kolf Sports Center II

Hello everyone!

I am writing to you from the Kolf Sports Center at the UW Oshkosh. It is the 3rd Annual Relay for Life Event. Each year, I feel older and older and I'm not sure how long Christa and I will last here. We are both pretty tired, but are trying to get some work done to stay motivated. It is fun to see all the energy and fun being had by college students.

Right before Relay was the USRH/Residence Life Banquet. Attending it was bittersweet. I appreciated the going away speech that Jacque said. I am going to try to get a copy of it. It is wierd to begin to see the end of my time as an RHD. I am ready to move on, but I realize that it will not be easy.

Time to get back to the festivities!

0 comments: