I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tomorrow's Exodus

I sit in the Webster RHD Office awaiting little yellow envelopes. These little yellow envelopes mean that residents have completed the Express Checkout process and have left the building for the year. Each envelop brings us closer to the moment when Webster Hall will be empty on Monday, May 18, 2009. It is fun to see the excitement in students who are done for the year. I share their excitement. I, too, am looking forward to being done with the year.

Tomorrow will represent the true mass exodus as at least 100 people will be moving out tomorrow!

This year's checkout is not much different than any other year. What different is that there are not additional tasks that take over when EOY stuff is over. This time last year, I was beginning to think about summer programs and even about next year. Now, when things are done, they are done! :)

Hopefully this will bring a sense of closure.

0 comments: