I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Remote Post: Mequon, WI

I come to you from Mequon, WI sitting at the dining room table using my Dad's very nice lap top computer :).

The weather has not exactly been too friendly. It started raining last night and it has been pretty dreary here. Christa and I got into town last night and had dinner with her parents, and her two brothers and their significant others. We ate at small little restaurant that had an incredible fish fry.

I had the opportunity to go to Lenny's Pizza for lunch. Tonight, Christa and I will be taking out my parents to dinner. Then, we will be heading to a Jazz Concert at the Milwaukee PAC.

It's going to be a late night and a busy Sunday. But, look for some exciting news tomorrow!

0 comments: