I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ministry Position Update!

I am excited to finally be able to provide an update in my ministry call! Beginning on July 1, 2009, I will be the pastor for the Oakfield United Methodist Church and the Tabor (Eden) United Methodist Church in Wisconsin. Christa and I had the opportunity to meet with the Staff/Parish Relations Committee on Wednesday, May 6, 2009 for an Introductory Meeting with members of each church. Christa and I both believe this will be a great opportunity!

The next few months will be quite busy for both of us. Christa will be completing her student teaching in early June. My last day as a Residence Hall Director at UW Oshkosh will be June 19. From there, Christa and I will be feverishly packing up the apartment so we can make the move to our new home. My first Sunday in the pulpit will be July 12.

Stayed tuned in the next few days for additional updates.

0 comments: