I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Pat McCurdy

Last night Pat McCurdy was playing at Fratello's Lounge in Oshkosh. It seems that he plays there once a month. Friends of mine have been out there to see him and I decided it was about time that I went and checked it out.

I honestly have not been a big fan of Pat McCurdy, but I have seen him a few times. As the evening went on Pat sang a song that had a three-part chorus. He taught the crowd how to sing each of the three parts. With a music background, it was not too difficult to pick out the three parts and be able to sing them. With a crowded bar it was difficult for anyone (including myself) to hear the parts.

At one point, Pat if anyone had the parts down and I volunteered for the high part. So, her I got to be on stage with Pat McCurdy and sing the chorus for one of his songs. Perhaps I am to be envied...you tell me, Pat McCurdy fans :). Here is the song I sang the chorus for: Secret Life

And...the Bucks won last night in double overtime.

0 comments: