I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Post-WURHA Update

The WURHA Conference at Marquette University was a wonderful experience. There are some pictures from the conference on my Facebook profile. They are all PG rating. The conference was well-planned and executed well. I was very impressed with conference staff and facilities at Marquette.

At this conference, I was given the Distinguished Service Award by the president of the WURHA organization. I was very touched by the award and I think it serves as the perfect way for me to end my two-year tenure as the advisor for WURHA.

I am excited to see Steph take over the WURHA advisor duties and I am interested to see who will bid for the WURHA Advisor-Elect position at the French Dip Conference coming up in April. I know Steph and I tried to do some recruiting...we will see who takes the plunge.

0 comments: