I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Winter Storm

If you are reading this and you are not from the Wisconsin-area, we are in the middle of what looks like a major blizzard. I usually scoff at snow predictions where 12 inches are predicted, but it always falls short. I don't think that will be the case today. It only 10:30 am and there is already some significant snow on the ground and with the wind gusts, I can only assume that the drifts are going to be huge.

We are doing CA/PA interviews today and tonight and I was scheduled for an interview during a church council meeting. I went through a lot of work to get someone to take that interview...and because of the weather the chuch council meeting ended up getting cancelled. Nice.

Well, let's see of the Chancellor shuts down the University for the day...

0 comments: