I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sports Musings

The Bucks lost to the Cavaliers...they really need to string some wins together here. While I appreciate that they are doing better then anyone would have expected, they need to be consistent. It is my hope that down the stretch as this team buildd chemistry they will really make some noise in the east.

The Brewers are looking pretty solid this year. I think their starting line-up pitching and otherwise will be solid. Their expectations will be higher however, so let's hope they keep it up. It would be nice to have a couple Milwaukee teams finishing above .500.

I have some time before I need start expressing my frustrations with the Packers. Get back to me this summer :).

As of now, I really don't have too much to comment on. Let me know your sports thoughts if you have them.

0 comments: