I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Game Show Reunion & The Bucks

We anticipated a Tournament of Champions invite for Cube-Itz and we received it. We were on Cube-Itz for the fourth time, and yes, we won the game for the fourth time as well. It wasn't really close; we were tied after round one but we had a complete round two domination. With each passing game, I felt like a large contributor. I was a little disappointed by the prize this time...we get a free sundae. Woot...

The Bucks got thumped last night, so my hopes for a close series against the Pistons is now over. And we have a month of NBA playoffs left to go. Yeesh.

0 comments: