I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Poker Video Game

I rented a poker video game, and I got really sucked into it last night. They have a career mode, so the poker career of Jim Droste began last night. I played in four tournaments and did reasonably well in two of them. In two tournaments of appoximately 1,200 people, I placed 76th and 24th. These tournaments are not on-line, they are simluated by the computer. The tournament I placed 24th in, Christa gave me some good consulting...at one point I was as low at $1,200 and at one point I was as high as $130,000.

I try to find ways I can play poker, but not gamble with money. This seems to work pretty well :).

0 comments: