I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Weather & Such

I would like to start out by saying that today's weather is really cruddy. I can do without the cold temperatues and high winds. I got ready to go for a walk this morning, took one look out the window and gave up. I can even take a little rain, but the wind and cold temperatures make exercise completely undesirable. I'm not sure if it is going to get any better this afternoon or evening.

I am currently listening to my 1,146 songs that are tagged as "soundtracks". For some reason, that seems to fit my mood today. I am trying to wrap up a few last remaining conduct cases and get ready for Express Checkout. One way or another, they are coming.

Tomorrow is our staff cookout in between waves of Express Checkouts. This will really be the last time that we will have to hang out as a staff and wrap-up the year. I am really sad to see this group break up. They have been a lot of fun.

0 comments: