I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ramblings...

Still no takers on the 8:05 a.m. walks Monday-Friday. I would be really excited if someone showed up to get a brisk walk early in the morning. These will continue until the halls close on June 2.

The halls close next Friday. So, I am telling you now that I am probably going to hard to find over the next two weeks. I am apologizing in advance for phone calls that may go unreturned; I am doing my best :).

Why is that the foolish actions of a few students challenge my thoughts about the other 99.5% percent of students in my hall?

Why do college students love pizza so much? Do we help this problem by constantly offerring pizza parties in the hall?

0 comments: