I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Scrabble

I feel as though much of this semester had been putting back together a lot of stuff that I managed to let go over the last few months. I finally got back into playing on-line Scrabble. Peter Brooks was the man that introduced this to me two summers ago while we were doing some summer work for the Department of Residence Life. We don't really play anymore, but I did my mom addicted to the game and now she and I are starting to play again. We used to go through a game a week through E-mail. Utilizing a message board on the website, I have managed to start games with people around the world.

0 comments: