I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Go Pride of the Valley Chorus!

On Saturday, May 20, 2006 Christa and I went to the UW Manitowoc campus to see the Packerland Regional Barbershop chorus and quartet competition. The Pride of the Valley Chorus, who I have only sang with a few times but really want to join, ended up performing wonderfully and won multiple awards: Most Improved Chorus, Plateau A Champs...and Packerland Division Champs. They will be moving on to the District Competition, which could qaulify them for the Intermational Competition.

I am hoping to audition quickly so that I might be able to help in their district performance.

0 comments: