I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Accomplishments

I am preparing paperwork for the Psychological Assessment (and, wow, there is a lot of paperwork) and one of the exercises that I need to complete involves recalling 25 accomplishments in my life. Of those, I need to describe in detail 5 of those accomplishments.

Interestingly enough, I was having a little trouble coming up with them. I'm not exactly sure where that comes from. I could have high standards for accomplishments. I could be really humble. I could have a bad memory. I may not really think about them that much. It's probably some combination of them all, but with emphasis on the last one. It's not something I think about that much...except maybe for when I prepare a resume.

After some time and thought, I came up with the list. My greatest accomplishment was getting married. There was definitely a process involved with that and it ran the gamut of emotions. As hard as it was, my time As Staff/Parish Relations Chair was probably one of the toughest, but was also very rewarding. The funniest was seeing Star Wars Episode I at 12:01 AM...it's first possible showing. I saw the most anticipated film of my lifetime.

I took the top five and will now write about them in detail for the assessment folks. This process is really reflective...it brings back memories of graduate school.

0 comments: