I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Weekend Festivities

This Sunday I will be 31. I haven't necessarily finalized the plans for the weekend, but here's the general idea.

Friday - From 6-11 PM is the birthday bash in Webster Hall. It should prove to be a fun time. By the time that's over, I will want to be going to bed.

Saturday - Sleep in! Yay. Get some good video game action in during the day and then make my way to Mequon, WI with Christa to have a birthday dinner with my parents. I am not sure where to go, but Porterhouse is always a good default restaurant. Drive back late Saturday.

Sunday (the big day) - Attend church in the morning. Enjoy some great football games in the afternoon. The Packers play the Chiefs at noon. The Patriots and Colts play in the late game. I am thinking Christa and I will grab dinner out after that. Then, it's off to E-Board and duty. I look forward to a duty night of giving out candy for my birthday. Should be fun!

1 comments:

Jason said...

You said 'duty.' More than once.

I'm a chump. Happy B-day, if I don't get a chance to mention it later...