I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend Recharge/RHD Ratings

On Friday early afternoon, I made my way home a for a few days away from Webster Hall and the Gruenhagen Conference Center. It was wonderful! It wasn't necessarily my most active 48 hours. I mostly sat in the basement and played Oblivion. I haven't touched the game in awhile, so it was nice to revisit the game and try some new quests I hadn't done before. Otherwise, I had the opportunity to catch up with my parents and recharge I slept plenty and was able to relax.

On Sunday I was able to watch a Packers victory, clean the apartment and catch up on filing in the apartment. I felt much more prepared to begin the week.

...I would point out that I didn't exactly get off to a good start when my alarm went off at 6:30 this morning, but the volume was turned off. Someone else who lives in my apartment said he or she may have been the one who turned it off. Hmmm.

* * * * * * * * *
As I was checking out my fantasy scores (1st place, baby!) and other NFL scores and updates, I also happened to check the coach ratings and ranking. This made me wonder. Wouldn't it be cool if they did the same thing for A/RHDs?

Each week, a cross-section of residents would be interviewed and would rate A/RHDs in different areas. The approval ratings would then be posted in the building for all to see. Big week of conduct in the building...ouch! Jim takes a big hit in the polls. Jim wears a dress for Homecoming? Big jump in the polls.

Ok...maybe I only think of these things.

0 comments: