I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Halo 3

This weekend I will finally have the chance to play one of the most anticipated games ever, Halo 3. As you can see, the game has already gotten a lot of reviews, and mixed reviews at that. Our school paper even threw in its own review.

As part of the Healthy Titans program, I am working with a student physical training. He let me borrow his copy of the game. I am not a big fan of first-person shooter games, but I want to give it a whirl. So many of my friends are playing it...I'd like to be a part of the action.

I'll let you know my thoughts on Monday.

1 comments:

Jim Droste said...

As of 6:45 PM on Sunday, I solved the game on the normal level. I am hoping to get in a few games of multiplayer before I turn the game back iun to my friend. :)