I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Halo 3 Report

As I reported in a comment to my Friday post, I managed to complete the Halo 3 game on the "normal" level. There is still the "heroic" and "legendary" level to go if I'd like to. I managed to get 450 achievement points throughout the weekend as I finished the campaign mode and ventures into the realm of on-line play.

The story mode was quite compelling, but also pretty short, as many have explained in their reviews of the game. It was challenging, but I was actually able to complete it. I can't imagine completing the game on the higher two levels.

On-line play was humbling. I would need to invest some serious playing time to be serviceable in this area. I am amazed as to how rude people can be in their comments in on-line play. I suppose when you don't have to look someone in the eye, you can feel more comfortable saying things that aren't so nice.

I don't think I'll end up buying this game any time soon. I may pick it up in a few months when some used copies come available or if the price goes down. We'll see.

Other News
  • My parents came up for Homecoming on Saturday. We watched the first half of what ended up being a UWO Titan victory.
  • I will be going old school this week and replaying some old games to mop up old achievements. Game #1 is Oblivion. :)

0 comments: