I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Everybody's Working for the Weekend

This coming weekend I will be the Residence Hall Directory on duty for the weekend. So, I can't leave the city of Oshkosh. Usually, these are productive weekends because I am around so much. This weekend will be no exception.

On the To-Do list for the weekend:
  • Finishing the various checklists, inventories and assessments for the ministry psychological assessment.
  • Working on the ministry candidacy guidebook.
  • Play some serious Halo 3 (yeah, it's on the to-do list)
  • Do a serious cleaning job on the apartment in preparation for the birthday party.
That should be enough. It will be busy, but fun!

2 comments:

Jason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0nOZbPXO5Q