I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Mission Accomplished

Many things were accomplished this weekend. I managed to complete 6 of 8 documents for the psychological assessment. I have made a pretty good dent in the other two, but they will take some time. I am hoping to complete them by the end of next weekend so that I can schedule an appointment for the assessment before the end of the year.

I managed to clean the apartment and do a good deal of filing. I need to make sure that it stays clean throughout the week for the party. Christa and I can do a pretty good job of messing up the apartment throughout the week.

I also managed to earn my one promotion in Halo and 3 and getting pretty close to another one. You can read about this in the new application I added to my blog. I am hoping to get in some Halo 3 time on Tuesday. Most of tonight will be spent watching the Packer's Monday Night Football game.

I also purchased Guitar Hero 3 for the XBox 360. Very fun...I am starting on easy and working my way up. It should be a fund addition to the upcoming birthday celebration!

0 comments: