I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Christa Is Home!

Christa arrived back in Oshkosh at around 1:30 AM. :)

Yes...the curse of O'Hare continues. I received a call from Christa Sunday afternoon letting me know that her flight from Miami to Chicago was severely delayed and they were going to miss their connecting flight to Milwaukee. As such, the group was planning on getting a coach bus for the ride back. I offered to pick Christa up in Chicago to avoid all the craziness.

So, I made the trip down and was waiting for Christa in the airport. She called to let me know that they actually held the flight to Milwaukee until their flight from Miami arrived. So, at this point, Christa had three ways home. In a car, bus or plane. I could sense that Christa had enough with flying, so she opted to take the ride home.

I will be talking more about her trip after she gets some sleep and adjusted to life again in this continent.

0 comments: