I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, February 09, 2009

Bowl for Kid's Sake


I have been a part of Big Brothers/Big Sisters for almost two and half years. I have been paired with two different little brothers and have tried in my time with them to be good role models when they may not have a positive male role model in their life.

Each year, a Bowl for Kid's Sake is hosted to raise money for the organization. The Webster Hall Staff has formed a team and we are looking for raise funds. Each member must receive at least $100 in donations. I am sending this out on my blog to see if anyone would be willing to help sponsor me.

You can donate on-line HERE.

Otherwise, you can E-mail me at droste@uwosh.edu or send me a message on Facebook letting me know if you'd like to donate. We can work out payment options later.

Please check the above links for more information. I would appreciate your help!

0 comments: