I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Note

Because of commitments to CA interviews, I had to alter my office hours in GCC and left a note on my door letting residents know that I wouldn't be in the office Wednesday afternoon.

I came in to the office this morning and was greeted with the following message found underneath. It was partially erased, but it would be something like: Good. We don't f****n like you anyway.

Huh.

I had an interesting stream of consciousness as I started to think about this note:
  1. There are only 30 or so students on the FVTC floors. I could probably round it down to about three or four students who likely did it. Oh well.
  2. I'm only in my office in GCC 2-3 hours a day. It sure doesn't take long to make enemies.
  3. I realize that most of the time residents in GCC only interact with me for conduct concerns or CAD issues. Perhaps I have made a lot of enemies.
  4. Perhaps I don't have the best image anyway.
  5. There are a few residents I interact with and we have a good relationship.
  6. Thank you to whoever erased most of the message. I appreciate it, but it still left enough to decipher. The message next to it was illegible. Perhaps it was supportive.
Regardless, I didn't let it get to me too much. After a long week last week and a really busy week this week it was the last thing that I needed to see. It stills makes you wonder why someone would bother writing something like that?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's ok we gamers and former breese and former and current webster people all love you!!