I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, February 27, 2009

OPE Remote Post

I write to you from GCC Room 123, also known as the Transportation Center. I started at 7:00 AM this morning with supervising the six drivers that are bringing candidates from the various Oshkosh hotels here to the University.

I am thankful to be here this morning! Last night, Christa and I ventured out to Madison to watch the first day of the WIAA State Wrestling Tournament. The weather was not too bad on the way out to Madison, although there was one patch of heavy snow. They way the weather folks were talking, they said it was going to be awful. While the weather seemed awful north of here, it really wasn't too bad. We had a few rough patches of ice, but we made it back safely.

Robby won his first match 7-5! He was a little nervous, but won in overtime. You could tell he kicked it up a notch and felt the sense of urgency. His second match was a tough one. He wrestled someone who was very aggressive and very talented. He lost that match :(. It's a double elimination tournament...so, he will be wrestling at least one more time this morning. I am awaiting news.


Well, it's back to the grind. More updates tomorrow!

0 comments: