- Christa and I are on a much more regular sleeping schedule. In bed and reading by 9:30 PM and up at...6:00 AM. Yikes!
- I am eating breakfast regularly.
- I am exercising every morning for about an hour. It's amazing how productive you can be between the hours of 6:00-9:00 AM.
- I am beginning to let go and realize what is beyond my control. Letting go and letting God has been a very difficult thing for me to do, but it has made a real difference.
- I read the Bible and reflect a few times a day and I pray much more regularly.
Forge Ahead - Forearms thick, sparse arm hair sprinkled like loose grain o'er Roman field were his tools which held the tools: hammer tongs soldering gun. Hephaestaus at...
21 hours ago