I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Energy

I have found that over the last 3-4 days, I have had a lot more energy and seemed to be much more focused throughout the day. I have been wondering where that might come from and have narrowed it down to a few things:
  1. Christa and I are on a much more regular sleeping schedule. In bed and reading by 9:30 PM and up at...6:00 AM. Yikes!
  2. I am eating breakfast regularly.
  3. I am exercising every morning for about an hour. It's amazing how productive you can be between the hours of 6:00-9:00 AM.
  4. I am beginning to let go and realize what is beyond my control. Letting go and letting God has been a very difficult thing for me to do, but it has made a real difference.
  5. I read the Bible and reflect a few times a day and I pray much more regularly.
When you put all this together, I feel more intentional about how I spend my time and I feel as though my days have more meaning. I am hopeful that this keeps up and would just like to share.

0 comments: