I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

OPE Remote Post, Number 2

It was another early morning at the Oshkosh Placement Exchange. I was here at 7:00 AM to help out with the morning rush. I got buzz around to a few hotels and displaced some of the backlog. :)

After that, I got a break and caught 3 more episodes of the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon. Christa came back during the second episode, and she watched another one. She, too, remembered watching this while growing up and is now "hooked".

Right now, I am holding down the Transportation fort until 6pm. Then I drive for two hours. Then it's time to socialize. Then I'm done...for Saturday! Yay!!

0 comments: