I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lent Begins

Christa and I attended a combined Algoma Boulevard/First Church Ash Wednesday service last night. There is always a feeling of starting over when Lent begins. Perhaps you try giving something up for Lent. You may choose to add a new discipling to Lent. It's a second chance to try out some of those New Year's resolutions. I am hoping through Lent this year to be more faithful to the covenant agreement I made for myself.

Other News:
  1. Robby begins his matches at the State Wrestling Tournament at the Kohl Center in Madison. His first match should be around 4:00 PM. We'll see how the weather is before we make the trek out there. The trip there will be fine. It's the trip back that worries me.
  2. OPE beings today!

0 comments: